View Profile arcanefury

19 Movie Reviews

Well done.

I enjoyed this, but I think you should do a second shade on the tan plates so it has less of a flat view.

Heh.

Nice hearthstone exit.

Lol.

@howbadaiuu The point is, stickmen are constantly DYING, so the WEAK die, and the most dare I say it, 'ninja' stickmen live, while the retards, much like you, die.

Back to the idea of actually posting something about the flash, I got pretty good entertainment from this, the concept of having a collab group about stickmen could be interesting, I'll check up later to see if there is anything new lol.

And btw, nice cavemen drawings.

9 Game Reviews

Oh fuck...

Another game with medals... back to grinding :l

WHOO!

It made me giggle ^_^

very interesting

the physics in this was fun to play with, but the game just seemed to easy once you got some of the upgrades and i kinda lost interest after ten minutes hehe

Maxwelldoggums responds:

haha, sorry. I'll try to improve that.

4 Audio Reviews

good enough for satisfication

i agree that its not mastered, and that some parts could be altered to appeal to more people, but the softness of some parts combined with the faster pace of others makes it diverse enough for most. The random bursts of the lead was nice, but some blend in would be nice, much like how it fades out, that way its like like BAM! IN UR FACE!

Ozzy93 responds:

thanx for the review mate, im going to remaster it very soon. :)

amazing

you made my day :D

pabouchard responds:

yay :)

hehe.

I would die if this wasn't a loop.

Michael425 responds:

haha, but it isn't a loop.

.............. you still there. lol

5 Art Reviews

Heh.

Looks like a cartoonist just started scribbling anything random that came to mind... but I seem to be noticing a lack of... TOAST!

O_o

I was quite surprised to see familiar symbols, but I have to agree with Kethol, perhaps instead of scaling it, you could redraw the design at a higher scale?

Chronamut responds:

I drew this 6 years ago man - I don't have the source file for it nemore.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Sad.

Nobody seems to appreciate a good abstract.

Not too experienced with photoshop, but not a total noob.

25, Male